Atomic, Molecular and Optical Physics: New Research
Experimental research on quantum optics and optical quantum information includes studies of entanglement, quantum information processing, and quantum memories using single photons and atomic vapors.
- Atomic, Molecular, and Optical Physics;
- Atomic, Molecular and Optical Physics - Experiment.
- Encyclopedia of Plague and Pestilence: From Ancient Times to the Present (Facts on File Library of World History);
- Unnecessary Talking: The Montesano Stories.
More broadly, there are numerous research groups throughout the Department of Physics and throughout the College of Engineering that tackle problems related to QIS. These include theoretical efforts aimed at studying cold atom physics, quantum many-body systems, complex molecules, and strongly correlated systems, as well as experimental efforts to study energy flow in complex molecular systems, quantum chaos, atomic electronics, and superconducting qubits.
In this section In this section. Brian Leeds DeMarco. Bryce Gadway.
Elizabeth Anne Goldschmidt. Virginia Lorenz.
Gordon A. Alexey Bezryadin.
Enquiries: Prof Jacob Dunningham , contact details and profile. Visitors arriving by car Park in any campus carpark.
The University of Texas Rio Grande Valley
The Science car park, car park no. Ask your host, or the School Office main entrance foyer, Pevensey-2 building, shown as 50L on the campus map , for a parking voucher to display in your windscreen. Please do not use the "Visitor's car park" as this is password protected. Enquiries to the Convenor: Dr Marco Peccianti.
- Atomic, Molecular & Optical Physics | Clemson University, South Carolina.
- Rushing To Paradise.
- Research Areas?
- Nonlinear analysis and mechanics: Heriot-Watt symposium,.
- Atomic, Molecular and Optical Physics : University of Sussex.
- Advances in Atomic, Molecular, and Optical Physics, Volume 68!